10) White, B.R., R.A. Cederberg, D.H. Elsken, C.E. Ross, C.A. Lents and A.T. Desaulniers. 2022. Role of gonadotropin-releasing hormone II and its receptor in swine reproduction. Mol Reprod Dev 1–11.
9) Desaulniers, A.T., R.A. Cederberg, E.P. Carreiro, C.B. Gurumurthy and B.R. White. 2020. A transgenic pig model expressing a CMV-ZsGreen1 reporter across an extensive array of tissues. J Biomed Res, 35(2): 163–173.
8) S. Manca, B. Upadhyaya, E. Mutai, A.T. Desaulniers, R.A. Cederberg, B.R. White and J. Zempleni. 2018. Milk exosomes are bioavailable and distinct microRNA cargos have unique distribution patterns. Sci Rep. 8(1): 11321.
7) Desaulniers, A.T., R.A. Cederberg, C.A. Lents and B.R. White. 2017. Expression and role of gonadotropin-releasing hormone 2 and its receptor in mammals. Front Endocrinol. 8:269. Invited review.
6) Lents, C.A., J.F. Thorson, A.T. Desaulniers and B.R. White. 2017. RFamide-Related Peptide 3 and Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone-II are Autocrine-Paracrine Regulators of Testis Function in the Boar. Mol Reprod Develop. 84:994 – 1003.
5) Desaulniers, A.T., R.A. Cederberg and B.R. White. 2017. Production of a gonadotropin-releasing hormone II receptor knockdown swine line. Transgenic Res. 26(4):567 – 575.
4) Desaulniers, A.T., W.R. Lamberson and T.J. Safranski. 2016. Prenatal heat stress reduces male anogenital distance at birth and adult testis size, which are rescued by concurrent maternal Artemisia absinthium consumption. J Therm Biol. 57:84 – 91.
3) Brauer, V.M., J.R. Wiarda Bell, A.T. Desaulniers, R.A. Cederberg and B.R. White. 2016. Functional activity of the porcine Gnrhr2 gene promoter in testis-derived cells is partially conferred by nuclear factor-κB, specificity protein 1 and 3 (SP1/3) and overlapping early growth response 1/SP1/3 binding sites. Gene. 587: 137 – 146.
2) Desaulniers, A.T., R.A. Cederberg, G.A. Mills, J.J. Ford, C.A. Lents and B.R. White. 2015. LH-independent testosterone secretion is mediated by the interaction between GNRH2 and its receptor within porcine testes. Biol Reprod. 93:45.
1) Thorson, J.F., A. T. Desaulniers, C. Lee, B. R. White, J. J. Ford and C. A. Lents. 2015. The role of RFamide-related peptide 3 (RFRP3) in regulation of the neuroendocrine reproductive and growth axes of the boar. Anim Reprod Sci. 159:60 – 65.